The Commerce Undergraduate Society is the umbrella organization for all student clubs at the Haskayne School of Business. We aim to enhance the overall university experience for students by providing events and services that develop the professional, academic, and social lives of undergraduate students.
Our mission is to support the Haskayne undergraduate student body while providing academic, professional, and community events and services that enhance the student experience and foster future business leaders.
What We Do
- Build a sense of community and pride
- Represent and connect the students at the Haskayne School of Business to faculty, administration, the corporate community, and other external stakeholders
- Create opportunities for Haskayne students to add value to their degree by hosting events, conferences, workshops, and academic programs
- Act as a liaison between students and the Haskayne Student Clubs (HSC)
We are now accepting associate applications! For more information on this opportunity visit Join the CUS page.
The election of a new President must take place no later than 2 weeks following the SU elections each year. Elections are to be held in the winter semester of the current Executive’s term.
Your current president’s platform:
- Maintaining Strong Relationships with Haskayne Student Clubs
- Providing Opportunities and Support for First-Year and Second-Year Students
- Continuing Partnerships with Corporate Calgary and Haskayne Centre
- Read more!
President – Cassandra Morano – email@example.com
Executive VP – Anna Gevorgyan – firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Academic – Eric Zhang – email@example.com
VP Community Development – Jenna Elmquist – firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Events – Adielleen Saddi – email@example.com
VP Operations & Finance – Ameen Sandhu – firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Marketing & Communications – Jack Mladen – email@example.com
Constitution and Policies
Haskayne’s Commerce Undergraduate Society represents all business students on their behalf. As such, it is of the upmost importance that every student and member of faculty is treated with fairness.
To ensure this, CUS abides by a constitution detailing our purpose, structure, and objectives. In doing so, we hope to promote the well-being, spirit, and integrity of all CUS members.